Advance your career in Real Estate Appraisal
Hondros College of Business is a degree granting Institution of Higher Learning, accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools, and approved as an institutional member of NC-SARA, which allows us to service students in all states except California.
We offer an online Associate Degree in Applied Business in Business and Management program at $95 per credit hour, which is more affordable than most community colleges. In addition, most students have previous academic credit that may be eligible for transfer credit, which can decrease program cost and the time it takes to complete. We are excited to service students who are interested in a earning a degree, earning academic credits needed for licensure and skill enhancement.
Due to the 2018 AQB licensing law changes for Appraisal licensure, one-way Licensed Residential Appraisers can upgrade their license is by earning an associate degree vs. a bachelor’s degree. Hondros College of Business is proud to be the only Associate Degree program approved by the AQB for licensure. We are happy to provide support and guidance as you complete the education requirements set by the AQB and the state in which you wish to obtain licensure.
Our Appraisal Education Planning Team will provide you an Education Plan that helps you to:
- Qualify for the Certified Residential Appraisal Exam – by meeting the academic education requirements set by the AQB. Your customized Education Plan will include a specific list of courses you need to take to qualify for the Certified Residential Appraiser exam.
- Enroll and start earning degree credit toward the Associate Degree in Applied Business in Business Management program. The admissions process is can be started by phone at 800-783-0097 or email at email@example.com
- Receive up to 15 quarter credit hours of Advanced Standing Credit for your Residential Appraisers License, which lowers your cost of education further.
- Fund your education plan.
What do you need to do?
- Email us the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us your full name, address, email, contact phone number (we will communicate with you frequently)
- Real Estate Appraisal License information – Issuing State and License #
- Send us your unofficial transcripts from every college attended – whether you graduated or not. You can log on to most college websites and pull down an unofficial transcript quickly.
- Know the process for Appraisal Licensing:
- Online Class Schedule:
- Classes start 4 times per year: January, April, July and October
- Classes are 10 weeks and an average of 10 classes are offered per quarter
- Contact Information: