Hondros College of Business is not authorized by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services to issue student visas. Hondros College of Business does not admit ability–to-benefit students.
An applicant to Hondros College of Business is accepted based on the following conditions:
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age and/or beyond the age of compulsory school attendance.
- Admissions interview must be conducted in person or by telephone with an Enrollment Specialist prior to program acceptance.
- Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States. Applicants must provide copies of required government-issued documentation (proof of citizenship, driver's license, state ID, passport, or permanent residency, if not a U.S. citizen).
- Applicants must complete the application and pay the $25 application fee.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent. Official high school transcripts or other official verification of high school graduation provided by the high school or public-school district, must be received by the College before the student is permitted to start classes.
- If high school transcript is in a foreign language, applicants must have their transcripts evaluated by a qualified third-party agency. The applicant is responsible for paying all fees associated with translation and verification, as well as ensuring the results are submitted to Hondros College of Business.
- Third-party evaluators must be a member of one of the following:
- National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE).
- If English is not the native language, the applicant must demonstrate college level proficiency in English through one of the following:
- Provide a high school transcript completed at an accredited/recognized high school where the language of instruction is English.
- Successfully complete one of the following English proficiency tests with the minimum score listed below:
- TOEFL Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT): 500
- TOEFL Internet Based Test (iBT): 61
- International English Language Test (IELTS): 6.0
- Pearson Test of English Academic: 44
- Once the applicant has met all the admissions requirements and been accepted into the College, applicant must complete the enrollment agreement, and all other required paperwork. Applicant must pay the $100 enrollment fee.